Creating Bright Futures
To provide a safe and caring environment in which we are constantly striving for excellence while preparing our students for the challenges of an ever-changing world.
At Tuart Hill Primary School our mission is to:
- Foster a love of learning.
- Encourage students to reach their potential with innovative teaching practices that recognise their individual needs.
- Provide a positive environment that promotes excellence and offers support in all learning endeavours.
- Promote and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school.
- Develop resilience, adaptability and critical thinking across the school community.
- Use our core values to help develop creative, connected, caring and committed citizens.
Our School Values
Our School Values are excellence, care, equity and learning.
We believe in:
- Setting high expectations for our staff in all areas of teaching and learning.
- Setting high expectations for our students to strive to achieve the very best in academic and social outcomes.
- Embracing innovative practices to enrich teaching and learning at our school.
- A planning, teaching and assessment cycle.
- Celebrating the achievements of our students
We believe in:
- Providing a safe and supportive environment.
- Getting to know all students in our care, so that we can best cater for their individual learning needs.
- Working in a collaborative manner to support colleagues and make the most of individual strengths to help every child achieve.
- Developing and promoting channels of communication between parents, students and teachers.
- As a culturally diverse school, we have a unique opportunity to embrace and celebrate this rich environment.
- In fostering positive relationships and partnerships within our school community to achieve the very best outcomes for everyone.
- In following the professional standards set in our staff code of conduct at all times.
We believe that:
- All students have the capacity to learn.
- Quality teaching is the key to learning achievement.
- A whole school approach to all curriculum areas is the best way to achieve positive outcomes.
- Sustainability and ICT should be embedded in our teaching and learning practices.
- Using quality data to drive our school planning helps to improve student achievement