Parents and Citizens
The Tuart Hill Primary School P&C has three main focus areas:
- Parent engagement
- Supporting student programs
- Improving the school environment
The aim of the P&C is:
- To provide parents and the community with a place to meet with representatives of the school, provide feedback to the school, find out what is going on in the school and provide means to improve and support the school
- To bring together parents, teachers and interested citizens with the common goal of providing a high standard of primary education for the children of the school. The Association provides a forum where parents and carers can understand more about how the school operates and cooperate to contribute to helping the school achieve its goals
- To raise much needed extra funds for the school for the benefit of the students
- To promote the interests of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into close co-operation and to assist in providing facilities and equipment for the school.
- P&C activities support these goals through a range of activities: fundraising, social events, providing a forum for parents to participate in developing the school and enhancing their child’s experience of school, offering support to teaching staff regarding the educational, safety and wellbeing of our children and providing much needed resources to the school
For further information, please contact us via email on: [email protected].
The next P&C meeting will be held on Wednesday, 31 July at 5.45pm
Keep up to date with P&C information by joining our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Tuart Hill Primary School Parents & Citizens