The uniform shop is run by the P&C Association and is available Monday mornings between 8.15am and 9am in the Parent Room, Room 9.
We now also have the facility to take payment via credit card or EFTPOS cards.
The school has the following dress code requirement:
- Red school shirts or T-shirts (collar preferred). No slogans or multi-coloured designs.
- Denim clothing is not permitted
- School jumpers (with school logo), or red wind-cheaters.
- Black trousers, tracksuit or tights.
- Black skirts
- Black shorts
- Appropriate footwear, ie. No flip flops, massage sandals or ugg boots, high heeled sandals or high heeled shoes
Click on the links below for further information: