UNIFORM SHOP UPDATE EFFECTIVE MAY 2020
The uniform shop will be processing orders from week commencing 4 May 2020. ALL orders must be paid online and the payment receipt emailed to the P&C Uniform Shop. Orders will be delivered to the Admin Office for distribution to your child’s classroom. Please note that access to the school grounds is still restricted as per Government advice.
The uniform shop is run by the P&C Association and is available Monday mornings between 8.15am and 9am in the Parent Room, Room 9. – CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We now also have the facility to take payment via credit card or EFTPOS cards.
The school has the following dress code requirement:
- Red school shirts or T-shirts (collar preferred). No slogans or multi-coloured designs.
- Denim clothing is not permitted
- School jumpers (with school logo), or red wind-cheaters.
- Black trousers, tracksuit or tights.
- Black skirts
- Black shorts
- Appropriate footwear, ie. No flip flops, massage sandals or ugg boots, high heeled sandals or high heeled shoes
Click on the links below for further information: