2021 Kindergarten and Pre-Primary Enrolments
If your child was born within the date ranges shown below, they are eligible to enrol for 2021.
- 1 July 2016 to 30 Jun 2017 (Kindergarten)
- 1 July 2015 to 30 Jun 2016 (Pre-Primary)
Due to COVID-19, Tuart Hill Primary School is currently accepting Applications for Enrolment 2021 by email. The following documents must accompany your application. To make an application, please email [email protected] the following:
- Completed Application for Enrolment – please complete all requested details
- A copy of your child’s original birth certificate
- Immunisation details (printed copy from the Australian Immunisation Register – this can be found on your MyGov account, Medicare section). Immunisation (AIR) statement must be no older than 2 months
- Proof of your residential address (utility bill, rates notice, rental agreement)
- Passport and visa information if your child was born overseas
- Any relevant court documents
Once you have emailed the Application form with all supporting documents as listed above, you will receive a return email from Tuart Hill Primary School confirming that we have received your Application for Enrolment for 2021.
You can download a Tuart Hill Primary School Application for Enrolment form here: Application for Enrolment
For further details on enrolment requirements and eligility criteria, please refer to our enrolment section of this website.
Applications for 2021 close on Friday, 24 July 2020.