The canteen will be opening Tuesday 5 May with new limited service procedures and a new limited menu. A copy of our current menu can be found here: Canteen Menu as of May 2020
Changes to the canteen include:
- Taking online orders only for both recess and lunch. If you need to register for online ordering, go to quickcliq.com.au and follow the links. When ordering online, please ensure you receive the email confirmation from Quickcliq to be sure your order has been processed.
- Not handling any cash.
- No lunch wallets/orders containing cash to be placed in lunch crates – ONLINE ORDERS ONLY.
- Not open for counter service including before school, recess and lunch – the canteen will just be filling recess and lunch orders. Lunch crates will be picked up by students as usual, recess orders will be delivered to students prior to the recess siren.
- Having a limited menu as unfortunately volunteers are restricted on school grounds at this time.
- Unable to serve ice creams/icypoles or any of the usual over-the-counter items available before school, recess & lunch.
- Using appropriate COVID-19 hygiene measures.
It is early days yet, and these procedures may continue for some time before resuming our normal procedures and services. I will keep you all informed of any changes as they occur. Thank you for your understanding and support during these strange times.